Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I will be traveling to Japan this March and will definitely try grabbing a Switch unit...

M

Miguel Galvez

I will be traveling to Japan this March and will definitely try grabbing a Switch unit then.

1. Is anyone familiar with big retailers (not resellers) that could possibly sell Switch units?

2. Would you also know if there are Japan retailers that sell units with English text on the packaging and manual?

3. Is Aukey 30000mAh USB-C the best big boy portable charger currently out in the market? Are there cheaper alternatives?

Thank you in advance. :)

B

Brandon Bou

best chance is look around in akihabara

B

Brandon Bou

for power bank zerolemon make 30000mAh but it should be the same price with aukey also remember this never cheap out on type c cable too

R

Richard K. Rivera

I use the same Aukey

C

Charlotte Bailey

New - yodabashi camera
Used - book off

(Remember you won't have a warranty if you buy outside your country)

C

Cristopher Hermosilla Sánchez

Book Off, BIC Camera and Labi are really good options, but there's always tons of other smaller retailers in the Shinjuku area, specially if you go take some stroll in Akiba or Shibuya

J

John Gomes

Grabbing a switch in Japan is still very very hard, they don't let you just grab one, it's all done by raffle tickets. Good luck grabbing one in Japan. Basically way it works is when you go to the store you gotta grab a raffle ticket and still have the chance of being called your ticket number to pay for the switch, soooooo again good luck.

M

Miguel Galvez

I knew this was the case 5-10 months ago, but is it still the case now?

A

Austin Macera

Yes, still raffles everywhere.Unless you buy a used one which are usually marked up by $100

M

Miguel Galvez

Thank you for your recommendations and assistance guys. Much appreciated.

J

John Gomes

Why don't you just buy one online from where you are, bestbuy or who ever is your entertainment store will ship it to you, like duh?.

J

Jason Ayala

Yet I might see you around I'm heading there myself

F

Fab Danilo

im from brazil and a japanese friend is coming over he s bringin switch and a few games but no ideia where he bought it ... feels so good to have a japanese nintendo stuff altho i dont speak japanese lol

W

Warren Whillock

its been on the official nintendo uk store for months now, along with the snes mini

M

Marcus Septimus

Be sure to find some "School Girls" if you know what I mean!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom