Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I was on the fence about resident evil revelations but since they were discounted for...

F

Frederick Sims

I was on the fence about resident evil revelations but since they were discounted for 27 bucks for both on the e shop i grabbed and i am glad i did. Jill keep me company on my flight to work this morning. Game looks and runs great on the switch by the way did i mention i am luving my switch more than the xbox one x and ps4 i just wish dragon ball fighterz and monster hunter world was on the switch.

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

Only thing I'm missing is Fortnite

Z

Zach Kirk

Revelations is excellent on switch.

J

Jay Ybarra

I'm still kinda blown away that the first one was on 3ds.

I

Isaac Howard

I got only the 1st one on sales and haven't played it yet

T

Tyler Craig

Revelations 2 is a great game. Both games are great. Capcom needs to make future RE games like them

R

Rich Ferree

Any Monster Hunter game. Doesn’t have to be World.

S

Sergio Martinez

Whoah whoah
X1 I can understand loving more but not the PS4

E

Eugene Balutung

Good choice, its better than the 2nd one

F

Frederick Sims

lol Sergio Martinez the reason why i like the switch more is because i travel for work and i like to play games alot so the switch enables me to game without having to pack a large console but i still my one x and pro lol

E

Eugene Balutung

Its my first game on the 3ds, and replaying it on my switch brings a lot of good memories

A

Antony Gill

I can't find this in e store

F

Frederick Sims

should be for 13.99 in north america any way

T

Tim Ceaser

I need to get a memory card so that I have room for them on my switch

T

Terrsa Love

This that resident evil

N

Nathan Weast

Dude the revelation games are great! They are my personal favorites next to res4

J

Josie Kugel

I bought Resident Evil Revelations when it came out for the Nintendo 3DS and fell in love with it. It is a wonderful game. I then bought it on PC, bought RE 2 when it came out and now Im tempted to buy both on the switch again...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom