Contact advertising [email protected]

I was just thinking how weird it is that Blizzard decided to make two black guy chars...

• Thread starter Amelie Sato-Veillon
  • Start date
A

Amelie Sato-Veillon

I was just thinking how weird it is that Blizzard decided to make two black guy chars instead of a guy and a girl. Also for Japanese chars, no girls just two guys. (I`m just saying it doesn`t feel fair in a way?) I don`t know, haters gonna hate :/ What`s your opinion? EDIT: Don`t get me wrong I totally love all of the chars

D

Debra Tassone

I think that you are looking too much into it. It's just not that serious. -_-

शशांक पटेल

This is why we can't have games without controversies

It's a game why you have you bring out your inner SJW

A

Arthur Ratliff

L

Lucas Radford

Two black males? I thought Reyes was latinx. Is Egyptian not considered black?

A

Arthur Ratliff

I dont see any issue tbh (black guy here)

C

Clayir Schwarzenhimmel

I'm not sure I find this weird... At all. Are you seeking to have an equal number of male to female heroes of the same ethnicity? (just saying as a black female)

B

Benjamin Golardi

Yeah I definitely don't think they intended to be in any way sexist with that subject, I think that's just the ideas they came up with. There's lots of women characters with strong backstories in this game. Mei is Korean, not that I am comparing Koreans to Japanese but there's a bunch of different nationalities, a fairly equal roster of males and females, and robots and animals. So I don't think this is the right game for you to complain about with.

C

Claire Stark

Daddy doomfist is chocolate heaven.
That is all.

M

Messy Mx

Pharah & Ana are technically African.

C

Christopher Thompson

Genji and Hanzo were originally the same character. He was supposed to be a Cyborg Ninja Archer but they felt he did too much and split him into two characters.

M

Maurice Hill Vincent

J

John Calderon

Isn’t DVa Japanese?

J

Jay H Kim

Its a game!!!!!!

Z

Zeek Lowe

I’m sure a ‘black’ female character is planned for somewhere down the line

M

Maddi Bradford

What about Efi?

B

Brianna Guerrant

Are you saying that asian representation has to be Japanese or something? Because that’s what you’re implying, and that’s incredibly stupid.

G

Gino Fonoti Edgar

WHAT IS THIS POST

D

Debra Tassone

With that frame of thought you would have to consider all ethnicity or you yourself are also being a bit racist as you are implying Blizzard is being. What about Italy, India, Cuba, etc etc .. You would have to consider an entire world of ethnicity ..and even then .. will you complain that it is not an accurate depiction of the race.. It's just asinine.

L

Lucien Bonvouloir

>scrolling through OWP and realizing the psychological mental disorders are very real

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom