Contact advertising [email protected]

I was just in a match where I picked Dva as usual. They picked Hanzo, Torb, Sombra,...

M

Mark Vandrell

I was just in a match where I picked Dva as usual. They picked Hanzo, Torb, Sombra, Mei and Genji. I left the match fuck that shit lol.

S

Steve Lawrence

why bother leaving a match? seriously what is the reason? just give it your all .

L

Linton John Davidson

you got to do whatever it takes to win and if you cant win when your at your lowest and carry your team then you dont deserve to be a winner with the rest of us. you change your hero, you pick something better pick a healer and try to carry them and if you lose, you lose and you lose a champion. you got to lose to learn to win get good

K

Kris Paugh

There's no point in leaving if you don't know their skill. And if you think the team needs a healer, you switch.

J

Johnny Larsson

If it was comp u lost SR and cancel game if u do it in start.
If it was qp just leave and queue again? In qp ppl can and should play whatever they want its the point of it.

S

Steve Lawrence

its people like you that annoy me.. people are clearly going to choose who they want to choose... i am a d.va main and i know for a fact with those people we still would of had a good chance of winning

A

Amir Syazwi

Just use roadhog problem solved

N

Neil Kirby

Sombra is a healer lol

M

Mari Guerrero

i feel u

J

Jonathan Fruit

Not to repeat what everyone else is saying, shit it sucks to lose but damn I still have fun in comp when it isn't in my favor. Being pissed off at my team has led to a decent carry win

B

Brent Baker

Cuz they're the problem? Quit being a bitch and learn healers. Watch the generic excuse for this. I bet your in silver or bronze.

K

Kaja Uroš

Because of peoples like u compatitive is not fun for me anymore... in past 1week i stayed alone in whole team 2times and 4times with 2 or 3 only and fucking sat least 5times with one less. I am junkrat main but i always takr mercy,lucio,zenyata,winston if needed. And i am pissed of peoples who dont even try.

L

Luna Bellinski

Why leave the match tho that makes you no better than them. I know it sucks when nobody will pick a healer or tank I'm a DVA main too I get it a LOT but leaving the match just means you're as bad as them. It isn't impossible to win with that kind of set up just more of a challenge.

K

Kayla Atkins

For those saying ''just be healer'' no, if you have a team thats throwing with these picks you should NOT be a healer, healers LOSE MORE POINTS. So for a team of idiots its better to play what will give you the most gold metals so that you lose the lowest amount of points that you can.

B

Ben Cawdron

Quickplay? If so, deal with it, it's quickplay.

B

Brandon Dix

I feel you op, im not tanking my stats because my teammates chew on lead paint chips

K

Kylie Pirre

If this was comp y'all should've stayed but qp yeah later nerds

S

Spencer Churchman

This shit is petty and dumb.

J

Jt Love Joyce

Was it on attack or defence?

B

Brian Rudinski

that honestly doesn’t sound like a bad team; healers aren’t. mandatory