K

Kim Pancho

yess

C

Chris W Hughes

Yes !

S

Steven Kaminellis

no rather it come to other systems as well dont want it to be on a console where most of the playbase use wireless

L

Luke Law

hella yes. my wii version had shit controls.. do a resmasteted

R

Rashad Moore

HELL YES.

J

Jacob Stafford

I'd also like another Capcom vs SNK.

M

Marco Mancinelli

Street fighter vs darkstalkers

S

Shawn Williams

I'd rather see SVC Chaos 2. Still to this day the best vs type fighting game ever

G

Gabe Schaub

Or redo all of the Namco x capcom games??? Please.

A

Aaron Briggs

I would like be this

J

Joe Foster

Get us Speed Racer in there.

R

Rob Emanuel

Absolutely!

E

Edgar Segarra

Tatsunoko said that they never want to make another one.

J

Jay Ybarra

Every time I see this come up it just reminds me of how stupid I was to sell that fight stick

J

Jorge Luis Castilla Jr

Because this system isn't region locked Nintendo and Capcom could just save some serious cash as well by only releasing it in Japan and we could just port or download the game. It's a fighting game so the language barrier isn't a major hurdle by any means. Just like playing a port of Street Fighter. You know, this is an option if they wanted to go the thrifty route. But if Nintendo was able to get the rights for Capcom once they can do it again for an international release.

Another question is if this became a Switch exclusive and we could pick one guest Nintendo character added to the roster who would be the best fit with the Tatsunoko esthetic? Off the top of my head I'd go with Samus or perhaps even more suited would be an F-Zero character.

J

Jon-Mark Wilson

Nah. Nintendo is something special. Mixing its formula with another style of play almost seems like it would be polluted.

N

Niki Coppola

They Should do a Nintendo VS Capcom.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom