Contact advertising [email protected]

I see all the posts about skins.. What do you guys win when you get a new skin?...

N

Nikola Terziev

I see all the posts about skins.. What do you guys win when you get a new skin? Nothing... Just something virtual that have 0 use.. Nothing in real life that is worth. Only wasted time!

T

Trevor Pagsuguiron

I don't think it's a wasted time lol.

A

Adib Dimassi

Same with everything in life because in the end you will leave everything behind when you die...
There is a thing called enjoyment google it

N

Nymaane

a thing is worth it as long as it makes people happy.

there are so many physical and real things in reality yet it poses no sense and worth to a number of people.

S

Sebastian Haebich

We’re here for a good time, not a long time

C

Callum Patrick

Life is meaningless anyway yo. All I got is time.

N

Ng Kin Heng

I understand how you feel. I'm an emo ass motherfucker too

R

Ryan Fourie

Why are you playing videogames then

N

Nico Labelle

You sound so fucking emo, holy shit.

E

Eren Pax

OH NO
THE EDGE
IT'S TOO STRONG

T

Timothy Norman Kubiak

Let people enjoy things.

A

Alex Nope

You're a funny guy

A

Alexander Wilhelmsson

That’s you

N

Nikola Terziev

All commenting here are just brainwashed and ignore the truth by calling me a "emo" funny stupid people lol

E

Emily Canning

Sounds like someone hasnt gotten any event skins

S

Sean M. Sawyers

It's not nearly as much of a waste as shitting on something someone else enjoys.

N

Nyah Beck

Why do you join groups and make posts to criticize everything with something negative..?
It’s utterly annoying and you’d know the answer yourself if you thought about why you even bothered writing this post anyway....

Just as always people will play what they want how they want and do what they like for reasons of their own.

S

Steven Hendrickson

Yeah you tell them man, these people waste 5 seconds of their life opening each lootbox. It's a wasted time!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom