Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I recently started playing minsterhunter world. Its my first stab at the series and i...

S

Saif Ul Kahar

I recently started playing minsterhunter world. Its my first stab at the series and i am enjoying myself extremely well other than the fact that I cant take it during my business trips. Any chance of getting it on the switch? Or maybe even just getting monster hunter xx ported to english? The games already on the switch. Just need an english translation. What do you guys think?

G

Gilbert Renaud

I almost take it as an insult that XX localization isn't announced yet.

S

Steven Goodnight

Apparently this is a port of Monster Hunter Generations from 3DS (which was fully localized and released in the US in Nov, 2015) but up rez / up poly'ed.... so why Capcom is sitting on this is kinda absurd to me.

S

Saif Ul Kahar

Maybe theyre avoiding product cannibalism... But it wouldnreally be nice if they release the english version on the switch

T

Thomas DiVall

Their reasoning for not bringing it to the switch is that they had already chosen the consoles they wanted to bring it to. I think that's dumb, but whatever

T

Timothy Murphy

Capcom had to get its arm twisted to translate xx into english. It was supposed to be a celebratory anniversary edition.

T

Tom Daly

I really want XX on Switch. It’s an up ressed version of Generation XX that launched on 3DS in Japan only, so the two last Nintendo only MH games haven’t made it to the west.

I would be happy if they just localised and then put it on eshop! No need for a box

T

Tyler Hamric

If they don't bring monster hunter to the switch, it's capcoms lose. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot

J

John DeFabio

I got it for the Xbox One yesterday and returned it today. The game really sucks... If it does come to the Switch I'll pass.

T

Tyler Hamric

Lol monster hunter doesn't suck, it's a hard game. It's hard to handle it. Rewarding as hell... Just this new one fucked up multiplayer where if it was on switch, a lot of that problem could be fixed (local coop)

E

Eddy Nguyen

Haven't played world X was epic for ds

I

Ike Michaelberg

I doubt they will localize it. The infamous reddit thread that predicted MH World said that Sony and Capcom had a no Nintendo clause for MH moving forward. The fact that Capcom said that MHW didn't receive a Switch version because it started development before they had the Nintendo Switch dev kit points to the real reason being much more dubious, possibly bad for PR. If they had time to port XX they could have made a delayed release of MHW on Switch. It is almost like they had planned for it when they demanded 4GB ram, and then decided not to. There isn't a game Capcom has made for the Switch to date that requires 4GB ram.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom