Contact advertising [email protected]

I really loved the idea of having some RGB lighting when I did my new build. Now that...

N

Nathan Strange

I really loved the idea of having some RGB lighting when I did my new build. Now that I have some, I find it more annoying than anything else. Thinking of taking it all out. Anyone else regret putting it their build?

A

Allen J Russell

Not one bit

J

Jon Clarence Hu

Coincidentally I just put mine today and it’s yet to grow on me. I’ll give it a week and see how I feel bout it afterwards

N

Nathan Strange

I find it most annoying at night. They are so bright I have to turn the case away from me.

G

Gary Gerhardt

Only had mine in for a week or so, lol. Too much light, lol

C

Cesar Torres

Love Mine !!! They are adjustable full RGB + dimming feature with wireless remote

N

Nathan Strange

Cesar Torres mine are supposed to be adjustable too. They came with a remote, but the damn thing doesn't work. I need to call the manufacturer and ask for a new remote. I think I would like it more if they were dimmer.

V

Vegard S. Slinning

Dim the lights on the strips. It's what I do. My LED strip is most of the time off tbh.

K

Kelly Vick

I just have rgb mobo and on the logo and it's perfect (case wise lol)

J

Jesse van der Heijde

Nope. I love it and it works perfectly. All RGB controlled with NZXT Hue+ and CAM.

B

Beau Fairbrother

Yeah same here, i had back lighting and it made my walls look like the opposite color.

K

Kelly Tillman

Mines under the desk so no bother to me

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom