Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I need your input, how good is payday 2? I want a solid game I can play till the next...

B

Brandon Connelly

I need your input, how good is payday 2? I want a solid game I can play till the next big release but I've never played payday before. Is it worth it to get it?

P

Paul Wood

Reviews say no, it's missing most of the game and updates, your getting a half arsed port of the basic game from 2 years ago.

S

Stuart Williams

It's a good game. Runs really well on the switch. Bloody hard in offline mode though as your AI partners don't help much

L

Luke Lovelock

its a buy it on sale when it has voice comms.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I'm having heaps of fun with it haven't stopped playing it for days now

E

Erick Moralez

Lucky the ppl that already have it. It comes out here tomorrow and im def geting it. Yes it's missing some heist aswell as heisters but it is fun to play with friends or even alone. It has no story though just waves after waves of cops trying to kill you as you complete the objective

N

Nikki Estrada

Gets boring after awhile.

J

Josh Brown

I hear good things.

C

Chris Jones

I've got payday on my xbox and the switch and to be honest there isn't any difference apart from a few menu options which are different. Still you get all the dlc free. I had buy them on the Xbox and guess what, they're free on there now too.

C

Chris Jones

If you get it pal, drop me an invite when I'm on. (UNKNOWN) Without the brackets is my switch tag.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom