Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I need your help guys. I love the far cry series, and preordered far cry 5 for xbox...

J

Joe Slack

I need your help guys. I love the far cry series, and preordered far cry 5 for xbox one. I’m contemplating cancelling that for kirby instead. Is it worth it? I’ll more than likely be paying $60 for the game since i dont have amazon prime or anything...

D

Dick Frío

Try the demo

R

Roddy Martin

No lol dont cancel far cry for kirby looool

C

Casey Mullins

The game club at Best buy is 30 bucks for 2 years. You'll save more then that on the first 3 games.

R

Rafael Kwasi

Throw away your XBONE and the question is off the table (just make sure to tell me where you dumped it *gg* (yes, this was a joke ;)) The two games are so different that it is hard to answer seriously...

S

Siddharth Patil

Don't pre-order, especially not another copypasted Ubisoft game .-.

D

Dan Reid

I love Kirby, but surely you take FC5 every day of the week.

J

Josh DeRouin

Far cry all day, kirby isn't worth $60

D

Dick Frío

Kirby is worth $60

S

Singgih Agung Saputra

Of course not. Just stay with your far cry and kirby can wait till you find the used one.

R

Ryan Morrison

well, I'm getting both so yay. Also, the preorder was made sweater by only asking for £10 more for Far Cry 3 thrown in with Far Cry 5 on the Playstation store

E

Emmanuel White

Ive never played farcry but im pretty sure u will get more value out of farcry. I have a switch and i dont care how triple A or good kirby looks. Imo its not worth 60 for maybe 5 hours of gameplay. Maybe 10 but its not worth it. Now if u just love kirby then go for it. To each his own

R

Rodolfo Huerta

I heard Kirby literally plays itself with the AI partners doing everything for you

J

Jermaul W

Preorder kirby , far cry 5 and get bestbuy gamers club. ($47, $47, $30)
Your be paying and extra $6 but after that your get 20% off all new games.
It evens its sekf out very fast

A

Angela Goodall

Get both at some point. Ask yourself which will have a sell first? Then buy the other one.

G

Greg Smith

The gaming sites reviews have been out for a few days, give them a read and see what you think. 7/10 on IGN, they said it’s a solid game but not groundbreaking for the series like odyssey or BOTW.

N

Nicholas James Wattonville

No Far Cry is wayy better than Kirby

D

Dimitri Nakos

I like Far Cry and think it will be good but it is the same thing everytime.

N

Nicholas James Wattonville

Far Cry 5 is going to be really awsome

D

Dennis van Beveren

Kirby is much more fun than fc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom