Contact advertising [email protected]

I need help! I have been trying to figure out how to connect my new DSLR camera to my...

S

Skyler Phelps

I need help! I have been trying to figure out how to connect my new DSLR camera to my computer and have it recognize it as a webcam. Do I need a capture card for to recognize the camera as a webcam or can I connect it directly into my graphics card? I am bouncing between bandicam and OBS I am considering switching to OBS given that you can put multiple scenes overlaying each other and has the streaming features. Or can I use bandicam and have bandicam recognize my DSLR as a webcam I'm not quite sure how to get it to recognize this without using another software like sparkocam or dvcam. my main question is how do I get my DSLR to be recognized as a webcam on those softwares what kind of hardware or software should I get or try to find to make it as easy as possible. or if there are any YouTubers in the group how do you record FaceCam over your videos and do you have a DSLR camera as your Facecam?

M

Matthew Reed

What brand I never actually did that with my camera , but another option is to record as you play with the DSLR then overlay it on top of the game play footage using Adobe premiere or something similar , . I had an older camera which used FireWire connection which was faster than USB

A

Adam Troup

Look at sparkocam software

S

Skyler Phelps

It doesn't support my model.

S

Skyler Phelps

For some random reason.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom