Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I NEED AN ADMIN!!! .....but before you get all jumpy, I have a LOT of conditions. I...

K

Keith Stoeber

I NEED AN ADMIN!!! .....but before you get all jumpy, I have a LOT of conditions. I run 2 servers....one Ragnarok, one that rotates between the other maps on a week basis(Mon morning-Mon morning)....looking to add a third server to the mix....BOTH 24/7, BOTH up for 11 more months, BOTH set the same way as far as levels, boosts, etc... THAT being said.....I need an admin who will......1) do NOTHING TO UPSET THE BALANCE OF THE OTHER ADMINS....as you WILL meet them before final approval. 2) TREAT the server as if you ran it....cause ya do, but by my rules! 3) PROVE you know the game.....and us other admins been playing from almost day one, so WE KNOW what to ask(don't think your slick with answers....you will talk to me first, and I SEE thru that shit, quick!) 4) Can welcome new people WITHOUT wiping!!! 5)HELP populate the server....we got plans, but with only so many people(6) and not enough time....we need help building community stuff. There are others, as well as other certain rules, but I wont put it out there so you can "prep" your answers.....again, we we're born during the day, but it wasn't yesterday. NOW FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS....PM ME....with your qualifications.....proof....and what you can and will bring to these servers(YES...I'M PUTTING ALL DLC IN ROTATION when released---including Aberration) .....then I will give you the info on how its boosted....and if you choose to continue....then good luck against the rest of the candidates....I DON'T PLAY STUPID SHIT......we PLAY THE GAME, as you should......also....there is one little trick I put in to weed out the stupids, it is a simple correlation to this post....WATCH them shortcuts!! lol..BUT....If you CAN'T figure it out....you will NOT even get thru the initial meet! GET THRU ME(...and i'm almost a push-over)...then the other 2, and you can seriously have some fun with this game, and reach the endgame with some ease.....so re-read this, and you will know what to do!! BTW----WE LOVE PEOPLE THAT ARE CREATIVE!!!!

J

Jake Speck

You pay hourly ?

M

Mike Hill

Can i abuse the codes?

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Any benefits to it? As coupons for free lapdances or such?

T

Tiffani Diane

As someone who's owned and ran multiple servers, id advise you make admin someone that's already playing on your server as they already know your rules . Giving randoms admin codes is risky bro, but best of luck to ya

M

Marcus Mårtensson

I want a hummer for my trouble. An not the driving kind

M

Mike Hill

What if he kicks you from the server? Lol

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Me? As long as I get paid I dont care. Win win

I

Ian De Boise

M

Marcus Mårtensson

❌420 friendly pc hosted server for PS4❌

Hi there. We have a low boosted not too populated cluster. Been up for about a month. We have rag, center, and SE. island coming later today. Join in while the population is low to get that perfect amazing build spot. There are no admins and we are paid in full for a year. Our main goal is population. Check out the pinned post in the link below for more info

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

For those that sign up thru the page (msg the page) you will get a starter pack including a full set of metal tools, a ptera with a saddle and a teepee

A

Alain Finesse

I’m down to be an admin. I’m mature and I’m good at bringing people together

T

Tine Likes Cookiez

What the payment gonna be like so I know I can quit my job irl

A

Antony Nash

Callum Aiden lol

J

Jeff Schwartz

Dude your post just hurt my eyes and brain. Like WTF is UP with TALKING like THIS? I MEAN like REALLY bro TYPING this IS kinda ANNOYING.

M

Michael Bohannon

Damn. Way to serious. Lol. I’ll stick to being admin on our server. Been on since day one also. Lol.

M

Maisie Bird

Wha? You sound to full of it tbh with ya secret codes and nonsense

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom