Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I NEED AN ADMIN!!! .....but before you get all jumpy, I have a LOT of conditions. I...

K

Keith Stoeber

I NEED AN ADMIN!!! .....but before you get all jumpy, I have a LOT of conditions. I run 2 servers....one Ragnarok, one that rotates between the other maps on a week basis(Mon morning-Mon morning)....looking to add a third server to the mix....BOTH 24/7, BOTH up for 11 more months, BOTH set the same way as far as levels, boosts, etc... THAT being said.....I need an admin who will......1) do NOTHING TO UPSET THE BALANCE OF THE OTHER ADMINS....as you WILL meet them before final approval. 2) TREAT the server as if you ran it....cause ya do, but by my rules! 3) PROVE you know the game.....and us other admins been playing from almost day one, so WE KNOW what to ask(don't think your slick with answers....you will talk to me first, and I SEE thru that shit, quick!) 4) Can welcome new people WITHOUT wiping!!! 5)HELP populate the server....we got plans, but with only so many people(6) and not enough time....we need help building community stuff. There are others, as well as other certain rules, but I wont put it out there so you can "prep" your answers.....again, we we're born during the day, but it wasn't yesterday. NOW FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS....PM ME....with your qualifications.....proof....and what you can and will bring to these servers(YES...I'M PUTTING ALL DLC IN ROTATION when released---including Aberration) .....then I will give you the info on how its boosted....and if you choose to continue....then good luck against the rest of the candidates....I DON'T PLAY STUPID SHIT......we PLAY THE GAME, as you should......also....there is one little trick I put in to weed out the stupids, it is a simple correlation to this post....WATCH them shortcuts!! lol..BUT....If you CAN'T figure it out....you will NOT even get thru the initial meet! GET THRU ME(...and i'm almost a push-over)...then the other 2, and you can seriously have some fun with this game, and reach the endgame with some ease.....so re-read this, and you will know what to do!! BTW----WE LOVE PEOPLE THAT ARE CREATIVE!!!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom