Contact advertising [email protected]

I mean honestly what do you all think about My Career? Like it's really bad for me,...

• Thread starter Devin Jarrel Oliver
  • Start date
D

Devin Jarrel Oliver

I mean honestly what do you all think about My Career? Like it's really bad for me, and you can say I suck all you want to. I'm still scoring 30pts a game, but I'm doing it with 12/32 like I'm missing so many open shots it makes no sense. Under the basket easy ass layups I'm missing like crazy. And then let's not get on this defense. It's IMPOSSIBLE to stay in front of the man, and then when they get past you, you can't even go for the block or anything cause they call a foul. CPU can dribble straight through my body, but as soon as the all touches their body(when I have possession) the balls fall out my hands. The CPU AI is horrible man, and it's so irritating. And your teammates are HORRIBLE!!! The animation defense that the CPU has is crazy, once they go into an animation of stopping you, you can't even move. It's like your stuck.

B

Brady Nichols

I haven't been able to connect to 2kk servers ever since buying the game. My friends game is working just fine and he tried my 2k account on his but it won't work. What's the issue here?

N

Nathan Hallock

I love it! Ik averaging 30 points, 11 assists, 7 rebounds, 3 steals a game. I'm going 17/30 ish

K

Kevin D'Angelo Russell

Shits broke fam

R

Richie Johnson

They said people were shooting retarded percentages the last 2 yrs n the park and in their career that was a huge focus. I dnt mind the shooting honestly but the damn layups and missed dunks are out of hand. I've seen a bunch of people air ball wide open layups they def gota fix that. Defense I hear u tho. You got to admit it's a Lil more realistic tho this way.

J

Johvon Spraggins

I'm 7-1 on HOF my second year

J

Johvon Spraggins

I went 30-52 my rookie year just gotta push through it

J

Jonathan Fiers

Maybe you're just not good enough, thought about that?
I don't have all these problems..

B

Brendan Peebles

Let's them come out with a few more updates

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom