Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I love reading everyones tips on breeding for mutations... literally nobody knows 100%...

• Thread starter Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz
  • Start date
B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

I love reading everyones tips on breeding for mutations... literally nobody knows 100% and i've noticed the less you know the more ridiculous your 'method' is

D

Darrell Maxfield

Truth

A

April McGuire

Truthfully we have gotten lucky getting mutations on our first try but i love playing with the different colors to see what comes out

J

Jennifer Graham

From what I have gathered it’s all random if it’s 2 parents with no mutations.

M

Matthew Courage Arends

2.5% chance when u breed 2 tames.... wild/brothers/sisters/moms/dads none of it matters always 2.5%random chance

M

Mark Biloff

It's rolling dice that's it , yes there is some wild stat yes and hell no but take good wild tames and breed and hope for lucky roll

M

Mike Hill

Inbreed inbreed inbreed. Its the ark way lol

K

Kyle Elrod

Here is the 100% truth.
It's conplelty random
You can get a mutation first breed or the 100th breeding breading parents and kids and or siblings with siblings have no affect on it.

M

Marco Pitzettu

Set up a dino brothel.
Simple

C

Chris Debruyn

Random

C

Cameron Noremac

It’s easy to know. Mutations is random.

When things are random people always come up with weird methods

N

Natasha Mason

I mutated my blue argy by breeding.. Mummy and daddy then bred the daughter with daddy got a son so mated her with her son then Darcy popped out with a full mutation of pearlescent blue/purple and white colour which looks like it changes in the sunlight

L

Landon Johnson

Breed with whatever you want mutated with your tribe mate. I promise it'll be mutated

M

Michael Green

Amen

T

Thomas Aughtman

So when everyone else says mutation they mean color mutation? Does no one breed for op stats?

M

Mike Hill

If they knew how lol

M

Mark Biloff

I have Rex with 12/15 mutations and look bone stock albino I love them

M

Mark Biloff

Like rollin up in a 700 hp blown big block station wagon

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom