Contact advertising [email protected]

I love it. I played widow had 4 picks on the first push of the first point in...

M

Max Muir

I love it. I played widow had 4 picks on the first push of the first point in Hollywood after someone tells me o shouldn't be playing widow and we don't take the first point but it's my fault? K.

A

Austin Jones

Who cares

L

Luke Schirmer

How much time passed between each of your 4 picks?

M

Max Muir

Luke Schirmer a second or so

M

Max Muir

Back to back to back

M

Max Muir

They were all 4 back at base and staggered

L

Luke Schirmer

Lol K so did you get more back to back picks after the enemy regrouped?

M

Max Muir

Not back to back but consistent. Kept the healers down and out

L

Luke Schirmer

And so did you then take the point?

M

Max Muir

That's not my job.

L

Luke Schirmer

Wrong. Your job is to win despite the obstacles in front of you. That includes your orangutan teammates who don't understand man advantage and point pushes.

You had several options - 1. use the mic to call your team to go to point. 2. Take another angle, now possible after the space you've created, to get even more picks. 3. Go onto point yourself. People are lemmings, if they see you go even without voice comms, chances are they'll follow. If you get into trouble you still have your grapple. 4. If the enemy is that bad at positioning then chances are you can use a different hero to do the same job with better point presence. So swap off Widow and win the game.

M

Max Muir

I'm sorry but I'm on high ground with 4 picks they have a moira and a rhein on point I'm trying to pick the moira who is staying behind shield and my entire team couldn't take out 2 people. Come on man

L

Luke Schirmer

Yeah, your teammates are bad. They are beyond bad. You still had other options if you thought outside the box instead of tunnelvisioning your role as "sniper"

M

Max Muir

I wasn't tunnelvisioning anything. I wasn't going to commit suicide trying to 2v1 a moira and rhein. Especially when I had highground.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom