Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I like playing hunter (nightstalker), I got lucky very early on and obtained the...

K

Kristof De Meyer

I like playing hunter (nightstalker), I got lucky very early on and obtained the Orpheus Rig.
I have come to understand these are “the best” boots for nighstalker. They are awesome when using the super on multiple mobs... So, is there also an (exotic) weapon that is considered “the best” for nightstalkers?
Also, which way/path/class do you (as hunter) prefer? And why?

T

Tomáš Czyž

Oop i read wrong, thought its next best exotic after oprheus.
For exotic weapon i use wardcliff coil, good for add kills.
Other than that i dont think there is any super good exotic, except coldheart which is used on bosses

M

Michał Skotnicki

Sixshot Gunslinger is pretty versatile, unless you're running a Nighthawk helmet (critshot build is better for that one, and it's a boss destroyer). Trapper Nightstalker with Orpheus is the ultimate crowd control. Arcstrider doesn't really have any impressive exotic gear for it, unless you like to throw grenades around.

M

Mark Andrews

Always equip Wardcliff Coil before you start a strike. As soon as you drop in, change to another heavy and you'll have max ammo.

Other than that though, I tend to run masterworks as it enables you to clear smaller mobs and still get your super back in time for the next one.

J

Justin Legros

My quest for the Rig is long and frowned upon by the RNG gods :(

S

Shim Jordan

No

E

Elyse Frances Enger

I’m a gunslinger girl

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom