Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I leveled to lvl 97 yesterday gets on todsy my character lost a level this games been...

S

Scott Johnson

I leveled to lvl 97 yesterday gets on todsy my character lost a level this games been released now sort it out devs

T

Tom Dick Harry

Coming on Facebook to cry over 1 LVL to developers that won't even see u cry haha

S

Scott Johnson

Lolz its not the level its my time

S

Scott Johnson

I dnt wanna sit there grinding for 4hours to come on it morning to find it was pointless

J

Jerry Swihart

I've seen a lot of your posts...are you sure you just didn't see a wrong number? This whole page is just full of your complaint posts that are barely legible. You may have just mistaken. I know the game definitely isn't complete but, I've never heard of anyone losing just a full level. Maybe I've just been lucky.

H

Howard Baxter

Quit or go play a private server. Either way your tears are only fueling the Dev's.

S

Scott Johnson

Yea my sever been messed up alot over the weekend

A

Alessio Rossi

Lol roll back. Try greifing someone with your lvl100 getting caught caged, fed, narcd and forced to overwrite your character. It's not hard to lvl get a few full grinders going and use the toilet, place a ceiling 1 wall high and spam jump to make yourself hungry so you can shit again for the xp boosts.

J

Jacob Bitternose-Bear

I can get to level 103 in a day from level 1 lmao

D

Daniel Bikesic

I dont get it i rent a server i like to keep private. Ive never had any issues or bugs crop up or lag. No servet crashes. I gotta ask who do you rent your servers from. Cause mine is perfect. Ive never had any trouble on it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom