Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I know they asked about the amiibo cards. Nothing is better than being able to take...

F

Fer Palom

I know they asked about the amiibo cards.
Nothing is better than being able to take 20 amiibo cards in the palm of your hand. ✋

D

Doug Moore

That's tight man i made my own Nfc amiibo cards though my cards are full size

D

Dennis Miranda

Any links perhaps ?

J

Juan Martinez

or have 50 amiibos for only $15

T

Tony Huu Tran

Bought mine here full size artwork 22 Amiibo Card's with leather case way better.

A

Aaron Boyband Champion

Link to product would be cool!

F

Fer Palom

I bought them off the Wish app guys, these are the ones that I bought but there are different sellers and the price just varies a few dollars.

D

Dustin Peña

Macaroni and cheese is better. Just sayin.

R

Raymond Wan

R

Raymond Wan

If i bought the small one, it’ll be los5 so fast

T

Tony Huu Tran

See guys the one Raymond Wan have in the video looks way fucking better than that 3rd party cartoon printed one OP has yuck horrible.

Since OP one is soo tiny in the palm I'll doubt he'll lose it very easily lol.

The full size Artwork Amiibo 22 Cards in the leather case is the better option becauce I can put it in my pocket or bag which fits perfectly since it's in the leather case so you can't lose the cards.

Oh btw don't buy from "Wish" there ads & titles are very missleading meaning don't exspect to receive the same cards as listed on pictures since the ad has many pictures on it so you don't know which one you'll get since you can't message the dam seller on Wish.

Therfore Ebay is the better option which ships from China as long you buy from a seller with 99.5%-100% seller rating less negative feedback.

J

Jay Ybarra

Anyone know where I can buy specific ones? Really just want what's compatible with Bayonetta

X

Xavier Ricardo Berrío Mejía

Will share mine soon

X

Xavier Ricardo Berrío Mejía

Part of my portable collection (made by myself based on my figurine collection)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom