Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I know many peeps are busy with x 2 everything this weekend but can someone tell me...

• Thread starter Jesus Samuel Andujo Marquez
  • Start date
J

Jesus Samuel Andujo Marquez

I know many peeps are busy with x 2 everything this weekend but can someone tell me why my female ovis (after matting) did it not pop out a baby ovis when it reached 100% finished pregnacy. I was with it when it reach 100%.. And it did the animation of pooping something out but nothing came out and the pregnat meter bar disappeared.

I moved my ovis around and searched the entire vecinity for the baby. Is there such such a thing like miscarrage in this game or maybe ovis have to be in a certain condition i know about?

Or did i screwed by ark?

L

Leanna Day

Sometimes they end up in a foundation were you in a building?

J

Joseph Winnicki

If you were inside it might be under the foundation. Time to destroy some shit before it dies

M

Marco Zuniga

Frm wt i knw u have to make them gice birth on a foundation bc if u dont they can glitch through the floor and u lose them like that

D

Danny Page

Yes every ovis I've raised dropped under the foundations

J

Thanks for yalls response. And not it was not ontop of a foundation but yes near 1. I have a small house where the edges are foundation but the center is grass land.

It was next to a foundation tho. Is that a possiblity?

D

Danny Page

Probly dropped thru the map bro

D

Dusty Painter

^^^

M

Misty Dawn Kaup

Ark ate ur baby

M

Martin Gregory

Make a ceiling and a ramp up to it 1 square up. When your ovis is about to pop a baby out take it up the ramp and put it on the ceiling. 9/10 it’ll fall through the ceiling on to the foundation below.

Z

Zachary Westfall

It's called wild card trolling I have had the same thing happen before

J

Johnny Agnew

I’ve been putting my Ovis on a second story ceiling kind of thing. Then it falls through to the next floor. I just popped 8 of them out. I lost 3 though because they require so much attention

D

Danielle Dubois

Mine would go under the map or foundation. Keep them up off the ground and it'll help you catch the babies when they pop. I build a second level and back up all my sheep so their butts are hanging completely off. That way you'll see it

C

Charles Mcdonald

Stuck in a wall or under the floor lol

D

Dallas Todd

For ovis put them on a ceiling then the baby will drop to the foundation and not fall through

J

Josh Williams

If you do it on the ground, it will more than likely fall through the map as it did with me. I've put my female on top of some ceilings and the baby will fall through the ceilings onto the ground below but it'll still survive so you can raise it. Either that or you could use a table and the baby will just fall under the table making it fairly easy to get too. With foundations, i guess the baby will fall through the foundation meaning that you have to demolish it to get to the baby, but with baby Ovis their health isn't high on birth so you could lose it that way.

R

Robby Adkins

Iv found that tree platforms is the only place you get the lowest chance of ark eating the baby ovis

R

Rob Carter

It's happened to me too even when I was outside and not on any structures

J

Is this ok?

R

Rhothia Swart

I use to put a wood or thatch ceiling in my breeding pen or on the outside wall to my base, ramp up to it and a 2nd ceiling under that put ovis on top ceiling and raise baby on 2nd (after it fell through)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom