Contact advertising [email protected]

I keep disconnecting from the servers and got a suspension in comp and a 15% xp...

T

Thomas Lowe

I keep disconnecting from the servers and got a suspension in comp and a 15% xp reduction on all my matches temporarily, thanks Jeff

S

Stepyon Kun

For me, mostly is the Blizzard App

D

Donny Juan

git gud internet mah frend

M

Matthew Randall

Stop qing when your internet is bad. You are certainly not helping anyone.

T

Tyzell Chan

If your internet is bad then why the hell do you play on comp

D

Denis Kokir

Sometimes its not the internet

F

Franco Degz

It's actually the servers

A

Amr Abu Eitah

same happens to me, nothing wrong with the internet. I stopped yesterday after I lost 100 sr due 2 disconnections at the beginning of the match, the funny thing it just disc then connect immediately! I HATE THIS!

K

Ken Lim

Servers are messed up now

R

Ruki Kenishiro

Same, i just change my internet to fiber, and i got disconnected more than 3 time last night. Luckily i was only playing quick play. i asked the people who quequed up, they had the same experience..

D

Daniel Aldea

Maybe Jeff thinks you spend to much time on the damn game.

A

Alex Boutin

Maybe get a better internet connection?

T

Thomas Lowe

my internet is 75 mb down, 15 up and i hover right at about 10 ping. other than occasional outages, i can verify it's not the internet

M

Marquis Sandifer

If the players on your screen slow to a stop or only move one direction before you disconnect it's your internet connection. If not then I guess that sucks. Make a post everyday on the battlenet forums til they solve your issue or do something about it

C

Colin Marner

Indeed, Jeff is doing a great job punishing leavers. I should send him one of those giant Snickers bars for Christmas

C

Craig D'Costa

How many disconnects does it take for you, to take a break or restart your modem?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom