Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I just got the game plus the expansion so I am looking for a tribe that is laid back...

S

Shawn Gannon

I just got the game plus the expansion so I am looking for a tribe that is laid back and friendly, oh and that doesn't mind that I am a newbie! I game during the time where I am not working and being a father to a 3 year old girl. Let me know. Thanks!

E

Eric Capes

Start on a good unofficial server. Official is filled with people constsntly wiping.

A

Alex Escalante

Eric is right. Avoid official servers and go straight to unofficial communities. Are you wanting a vanilla experience or do you mind boosted rates with a modded experience?

E

Eric Capes

Alex you got a server?

A

Alex Escalante

I do but it's boosted rates with mods. Started it a few weeks ago and been tweaking things a bit.

E

Eric Capes

Hey id be down to try it

A

Alex Escalante

Alright. I don't have a spiel saved or the information on hand. I'm at work for another 3 hours. I'll post it when I get off.

R

Robb Shaw

you are welcome to join our server. Great for new and experienced players.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Linnon Latham

I have a clustered Rag/AB servers. Play with my kids. Not a lot of people yet but growing. Slightly boosted for those who don’t have hours and hours to play. I have been gaming for 36 years and it is a important part of my life. HMU if u want to try is out. Thanks and have a great day.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom