Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One i just got the game. Having a lot of fun on solo getting to learn how everything...

G

Glen Schmidt

i just got the game. Having a lot of fun on solo getting to learn how everything works, but I cannot seem to join any multiplayer games. At first I just tried a few, but this morning I tried for almost two ours and it just gets stuck on the "joining session" screen. I'm hoping it was because the update and I just got up so I'll try again here in a few (I am a day sleeper - U.S./cst), but if it turns out I cannot play multiplayer I am going to have to ask for a refund. That's the main reason I bought it. Is this common?

S

Steve Gillette

When u get joining session, back out to home screen then click start and quit game, then select ark again. Then it will take some time and say joining failed hit ok then join again, it takes awhile, also aberation launched today so thar will also delay stuff also. Goodluck

G

Glen Schmidt

It won't let me back out. It freezes. I end up either restarting my console, or launching another game from my home screen, then re-launching Ark again.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom