Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I just got my Splatoon headset in the mail! For all the people who were saying “What...

N

Nathan Kennedy

I just got my Splatoon headset in the mail!

For all the people who were saying “What about docked mode?”
It comes with a huge extension cable to plug into the Switch to reach your couch/chair.

I sit like 8 feet from my TV, and it’s long enough.

R

Rehenie Rossab

How would u rate the headset (i plan on buying one but im not sure if i shud)

B

Benjamin Sullivan

How does it feel wearing it? How's the sound quality?

N

Nathan Kennedy

I’ll let you guys know the more I use them.
So far, I’ve only tried them on. I actually have a big head, so I expected them to be a little small (which they kinda are).

I think if you have an average or smaller head, they’d fit great.

I’m going to try to bend the part that goes behind the neck to see if I can get them to fit good. From what it looks like, that part is plastic with a piece of metal inside, so I should be able to bed it carefully. I’ll let you know if I break them

I plan on using them in a phone call to test the mic out compared to my phone and compared to the mic in the standard Apple earbuds.

To me, even if I can’t use the headset itself, I love the in line mic on/off and volume adjust others’ voices.
But of course, I’d love to just use the headset I bought, lol

N

Nathan Kennedy

Partial update: they don’t sound nearly as bad as people have been complaining about. Just maybe they aren’t quite as loud as other headphones I’ve used.

I wouldn’t recommend trying to bend them, they don’t have metal inside; only plastic. I was able to make them fit me better, but it was pretty intensive using a hair dryer in high, haha
So, if you have a small head, they seem like they’d be great for $30 headset.

E

Eddie Wang

I bought this just to get the mixer/muxer squid thing. The headset itself is like a $15 $20 headset, not great but not awful. The squid thing works pretty well with my other headsets.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom