Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I host a server and I am having absolutely the worst time trying to match Maturation...

K

Kayleigh Hampton

I host a server and I am having absolutely the worst time trying to match Maturation with imprinting. These settings confuse the F out of me...I can never match the maturation with imprinting and it's driving me insane. Either Maturation is too high, so baby grows up before 100% imprinting can be done, or imprinting percent is too low...anyone know how to get these settings perfect? I would like a boosted maturation, but not if I can't have my players getting 100% Imprint. Thank you :)

L

Leslie Ann Tipton

I'll ask my husband how he set ours we have fast maturation and i think it takes 1 imprint to hit 100%

P

Preston Tatum

The server I am one has there s set so you imprint twice to get one hundred percent

P

Preston Tatum

But dinos do take about an hr to grow up

P

Preston Tatum

I will ask her what the settings our and post it for ya as well

J

Jimmie Winfield

Brett Little

J

Jason Presley

Great question

A

Anthony Rivera

Fuck your server all your admins are fuck boy pieces of shits Charlie Gipson

K

Kayleigh Hampton

^^^^ this is why they were banned

C

Charlie Gipson

No we followed every stupid rule you had on your sever. And because some of your friends got wiped you told us we were unbanned then banned us anyway hahahaha

B

Brandon Wofford

Sounds like ass hats being ass hats. Agree to rules then break them and get salty about being banned. Chances are it was a boosted server so its not like u lost any real work. Get over It and find a new server to troll on. Instead we bring our soduim to facebook to drown the public in our red sea of superiority complex. I love this page

N

Nathan Londak

use single player settings then divide 1 by maturation rate. You get 100% imprint on everything. I use for example maturation rate of x10 and a imprint rate of .1.

A

Alexander Nordstrøm Rosenhagen

Its 1 setting or something that had to be set between 0,100 - 0,500 lmao

R

Rick Klein

Cheat

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom