Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I heard something about this gun but what really makes it so good?

W

William Moodie

I heard something about this gun but what really makes it so good?

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

I take it you're not a Vet

K

Kryštof Štangl

Its scout rifle just aim for the head izo

K

Kryštof Štangl

Izi

C

Carlos Martinez-Rodas

That thing hit like a truck. It is Mida’s Cousin.

K

Karl Weinger

Think that's like the worst advice for this weapon ....the perk is "chain body shots for increased precision"

M

Michal Poc

Instant full anmo... 2 body 1 crit = ammo in clip

J

Joshua Thomas

It was the Playstation exclusive Scout Rifle known as The Jade Rabbit that came with the Taken King Huge expansion back on September 15,2015. This expansion alone did a huge overhaul to Destiny,and that’s when Destiny took off and gotten better.The memories the court of oryx,swords,grinding for the touch of malice lol with all the hell they put us through getting hay damn weapon lol so much great things came out of TTK.

E

Elijah Graham

It’s really bad. The “exotic” perks aren’t really that ideal.

N

Nikolai Syversen

if you hit 2 body 1 headshot does less dmg than 3 headshots.

A

Andy McCloud

It's cool to see it back but I was never really a fan of it in D1, I've heard it's great if thats your playstyle. I was always terrible with it but I did get killed with it A LOT so maybe it's good, just didn't fit how I play

N

Nick Smith

Aww grats dude

N

Nick Gordon

If you like scout rifles its a beast. Has high tarket acquisition when aiming down sights. Highlights targets in red though the sight. 4 body shots and one head for the maximum precision damage and also reloads your mag.

S

Santiago Sayago

Oryx....ma boi

K

Kiyoko Mori

I want that gun. I have the worst luck though with those engrams. I always seem to get the same items I already own. :/

N

Nadem Ahmed

It's not a good scout rifle at all.

A

Ayo Barrage Lawal

Aim for the head three shots then gg

B

Brandon Eugene Heckenlively

Adam Hotmountain

A

Aymeric Assemat

Don't know which scout rifle choose for pve, I have all of them and so far nameless midnight seems to be the best of them. I also like skyburner's oath but I feel like I'm the only one. What do you guys think?

A

Aaron Freame

Two in the chest one in the head and you wont have to reload this weapon. Psions dregs and thrawl one shot anyway

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom