Contact advertising [email protected]

I heard some shit about the Qp... I got you, bro. (Sorry for my English, I'm a dog)

J

Javier Anguiano

I heard some shit about the Qp...
I got you, bro.
(Sorry for my English, I'm a dog)

T

Tara Marrero

I've literally had to tell people this so many times. Everyone crying "wow I can't practice in qp anymore".

Z

Zachery Reynolds

They're okay with you trying new heroes in QP. Just don't join the game and stare at a fucking wall match and then say "it's just qp why you heff to be mad?"

J

Justin Isberg

i dont know how people came to the conclusion that learning a new hero in QP was bad. Trying your heart out on a character you arent used to is still trying your heart out.

just dont sit there waving at the enemy for 80% of the match, ya feel?

D

Dinis Pedroso

You can play who you want but only if you do that with the intent of winning

J

Javier Anguiano

Even arcade mode is more competitive on monday.. cs u know, the loot boxes.

D

Daniel Christiansen

Thats what i use qp for tbh

S

Sunny Martinez

First attempt to fight bots was actually pretty tough to the point the team almost lost against them, lol.

J

James Reed-moretz

And this is why TF2 is superior

A

Algirdas Žąsinas

Wait what the fuck, hey that's me

A

Algirdas Žąsinas

MOM I MADE IT ON TO OWH SHITPOST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Algirdas Žąsinas

I feel honored... tho i thought this was owh for a moment xD

S

Sabastian Barajas

There are people that care about winning or losing in qp?

G

Gerardo Gutierrez

People are stupid huh.

A

Austin Cîroc

play who you want as long as your goal is to win, but if you start getting countered hard you should probably practice next game or try to outsmart them, if you just keep dying then you should switch

S

Shaun Howlett York

Maybe practice winning in QP and it’ll carry over to comp. ‍♂

A

Amanda Soto

lol good. my qp teammates are just going to have to accept my shitty ana for the time being. its weird i never see people outright throw in qp. have way more throwers in actual comp games than in qp. Maybe i dont notice because for me its just for fun. And as for team composition, yea it can be off but winning with a shitty comp is all that more rewarding tbh

M

Matt Bubp

This isn't hard to figure out: They're just saying that QP isn't intended as a throw away mode where you're free to dick around. The practice is useless if no one is attempting to win anyway.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom