Contact advertising [email protected]

I have no idea if this is the right place to post this but.....my usb's just randomly...

• Thread starter Christian Scott
  • Start date
C

Christian Scott

I have no idea if this is the right place to post this but.....my usb's just randomly cuts out...not all the time though.Any advice?

N

Nick Harrington

Is it with a specific device or does it do it with different devices?

C

Christian Scott

on my gaming pc...i think its a mobo problem

C

Christian Scott

mobo is GA-970A-DS3P- FX

N

Nick Harrington

Sorry I mean external device, like a headset for example or does it do it with anything you plug in to it?

C

Christian Scott

for instance my keyboard,mouse and wifi adaptor...the sound still works when the usbs cut out

N

Nick Harrington

Shit sorry I misread, you mean all the usb ports are faulty? I thought one was

N

Nick Harrington

That definitely sounds like a mobo issue

J

Jonathan Marchand

Look over your mobo and check all usb connections. Look for loose cables.

C

Christian Scott

well not really faulty but it just gets annoying when im playing like csgo or warthunder...and the wifi and all controls go

B

Bryan Edge-Salois

Probably wouldn't hurt to check your Power settings. By default, Windows will power down USB to save power. (Control Panel > Power Options >Edit Plan Settings > Change Advanced Power Settings >USB Settings > USB Selective Suspend)

C

Christian Scott

mine says disable is it the same thing....also my pc can just stop working and freeze at times not as common as the usb thing

T

Toby Hollenbaugh

right click the win key on bottom right and open event viewer. click on event viewer local (first one) and see what caused the critical error at the time of the crash. search the error code to get an idea

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom