Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I have a few friends and I looking for a PVP 24/7 nitrado server. Official is wack......

A

Amanda Johanson

I have a few friends and I looking for a PVP 24/7 nitrado server. Official is wack... We rent out a server... Population is low so we want to start on a populated server for the PVP aspect... Looking for boosted... And quick raising... Any server owners wanna drop their info here so I can check out your server please? Thanks.

J

Joeri Lee

Fresh server ;-).Feel free to join us. You will be protected offline and everything is nicely boosted! You are very welcome :)

J

Jonathan Braafhart

Welcome to join ours ragna map active weekly events trading white flag rule

L

Liam Miller

ukbridgy 15x everything

M

Michael Partain

Heya everyone I have a 16 player unofficial 24/7 pvp server needing more players we have room for 10 more people 2x everything except breeding incubation and maturation is at 4x taming is at 3x ..... the server name is...... The GoonTard server . There is set raid days and friendly PvP no killing takes no wiping people completely only break in and take high value items the server is friendly lots of good people here hope to see you men/women there

C

Craig Hewlett

I'm running a server called ARK_OF_DEAN it's on ragnarok. I'm the only admin and trying to build a great pvp environment there's a couple of tribes who are regularly on but need more players. This server is full of uk workers who cannot put hours in so I do help everyone get to a point were the pvp is fair. Come give it a go plus plenty of map to build on. We got events on and will be doing communal boss fights so we can move up to tek gear together. Pm me

O

Osvany Jr L Camina

B

Beth Shirley

✨✨ Arkosauruspvpve ✨✨

PC Hosted PVP Ragnarok Server- 70 slots

Currently over 70 players on the server, but due to time differences we get an average of 40 players online at peak time. Soooo we are looking for new players!
Rates are as follows but open to change.

3x XP, 3x Gather, 4 x Taming, 7 x Breeding.

Dino stats are slightly increased.

Community center and arenas are built for all different kinds of events

We operate a purge event!!!!

Rules as follows

•White flag rule

•Don't build on obelisks, on metal/beaver spawns, or in artefact caves

•Be respectful and no trolling

•Max tribe size of 5

Looking for preferably people aged 18+, although we do have a couple of younger players on the existing server.

Let me know if you're interested!

J

Jesus Ortiz

Mine is savages is from.3 to 6x on some settings i give free dino and starter kit

D

Dylon Montminy

Join (the Badlands) your welcome

C

Corey Young

Fresh server cluster

G

Gordon Shaw

Check out Horizon pvp cluster, we have all the maps crossed and slight boosts

L

Los Copa

We could use a female queen.

L

Los Copa

L

Los Copa

J

Joe Seidler

J

Joe Seidler

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kelsey Francisco

Anybody interested in an RP server, joining a fun and growing kingdom, and contributing to a great community of chill gamers?? Hit me up :)

Our PC hosted server has enough boost to make it enjoyable for people with full time jobs and lives, but not enough to make it easy. XP is 3x, taming is 5x, breeding and raising is 15 and 20x.

There are no official server rules, and laws are determined by which kingdom you live in. There are badlands where outlaws and raiders reside, you are free to build there if you chose, but be warned: you will receive no aid from a kingdom. And if you are built on land where and conquering kingdom comes to lay claim, you must either join or be removed. Also loot drops are disabled, so the honorable citizens of each kingdom can compete in games and competitions for strong items and blueprints.

I am Queen Nymeria, Lady of the Winter, ruler of Niflheim, and I would love for you to join my kingdom. Visit Kings & Queens RP Facebook page to check out server information, and message me to apply for a place in my kingdom!

G

Gareth Scott

A

Alan Purdy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom