Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I have a feeling this is going to be a huge year for Nintendo..

M

Morgan Lewis

I have a feeling this is going to be a huge year for Nintendo..

R

Russell Flewellen

people are really underestimating how great the Nintendo switch is and will continue to do

M

Mario Angeles

Oh yeah

E

Edgar V Camacho

Nintendo proving once again, it's all about the gameplay.

A

Anthony Franco

I don't agree fully that the switch is the best console of this generation. Simply because of portability and beloved recycled IP's... I do believe that it has opened a door to possibilities much greater when it comes to Nintendo. As for the cardboard gimmick... meh. Mind you I have all consoles and have been around since true gaming was born. My thoughts are my own but I truly believe Nintendo hit a home run with the switch... but they have yet to win the game. Let's see where this type of gaming leads for the near future shall we?

M

Matt Ramsden

Probably a solid few years; I’ve always found Nintendo’s fan base more loyal and less hateful than others

F

Fiziey Azz

I love to get nitendo switch. But so far, the game that I want to play are just a port from another console. And a bunch of indie games and first party. I own ps4. I just wish switch has ps4 kinda game so I will buy it without question...

A

Aurelia Holden

I agree

A

Anders Salvesen

Just waiting for a savegame backup option, then i fully agree!

P

Perry Mangeneige de Bourremou

Lol what a biased article. They just claim things without any justification.

M

Marco Calderon

Charles Hallmon

M

Mauricio Mayorga

Nintendo is never coming down from the throne.

J

Jonathan Woo

If smt v doesn't come out this year, then it probably won't be a great year :(

J

James Buckley

Idk. Really depends on what games are released. Most of the big hitters have dropped (Mario, Zelda, mk8). Most of the announced games are ports that 90% of gamers have played. I predict that sales slow this year.

S

Sean Bartel

It's a fun thing to say, but i feel like I always hear certain games can't be brought over for tech limitations, so it can't be true. Maybe the funnest.

R

Rory Pfeifer

If they can straighten out their bluetooth issues, improve their netcode and social tools, and provide more personalization features, I agree, but it has a lot of places it still needs to improve.

G

Greg Pettit

It's all about the games. I had the original Wii, skipped the Wii U, and went for the Switch because of BotW, Odyssey, and Mario Kart 8D. But now that I'm re-interested in games, especially owing to my love of BotW, you bet I'm looking to see if my PC is specced well enough for Witcher 3. :D So, is the console itself "the best"? Hard to say. But it was the best for re-invigorating my interest in games. ;)

C

Cheryl Anne Culick

No doubt they won the race for changing the way we game. I've always been team Nintendo. It's going to be interesting to see how Sony and Microsoft respond to the switch... because eventually they will.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom