Contact advertising [email protected]

I have 2 GPUs in 2 different machines. R9 270X 2GB OC & 1050 2GB. Which one do you...

D

D'ganta Banikya

I have 2 GPUs in 2 different machines.
R9 270X 2GB OC & 1050 2GB.
Which one do you think should be in the primary/gaming PC?

D

Daniel Jahnke

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Areeb Ahmed

R9 270X 2 GB

J

Jim Murphy

270x

T

Taiyon Demyers

270X

V

Vincent Klein

Neither one

M

Myles Ward

V

Ville-Waltteri Herrala

IMHO If you can't break the 1050ti/RX460-barrier, just save your money. These lower end cards with less than 4GB of VRAM are not worth the money spent.

That said. I'd go with the 270X on this one. Still. Save some cash and buy a proper damn GPU.

M

Maxx Groulx

GTX 1050

B

Basubhrit Nandi

Gtx 1050

M

Maxx Groulx

Gaming and multi render is faster on Nvidia so go with that one for gaming, ATI & Nvidia work differently hard to compare but i would sooner go with Nvidia for drivers & gaming

M

Mikey Baron

GTX 1050

A

Anthony Sorrento

270x

D

David Quinn

270x

Γ

Γιώργος Γιαμακίδης

is to low gpu's for gaming pc

D

D'ganta Banikya

Thanks for your suggestions guys. I just ran some physical tests. Power usage is slightly high on the 270x, but with a better fps count. I can't go for an upgrade as of now limited by cash, and the fact that I have to run 2 machines now.

D

D'ganta Banikya

I know I am not standing in the frontline with cards I have, but it's ok for now since the 270x is about 3 years old now and still doing fine with rocket league

शशांक पटेल

I think 270x is generally better

But games like PUBG don't work on older AMD gpus and I expect some others game don't either, I could've did a more in depth test but I sold every last gen stuff I had

Still 1050 will be a safe choice while 270x will be a smart choice, you decide what's better for you

G

George Bianconeri

270x should be better

A

Andik R. Setiyo Hendarto

270X bro

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom