Contact advertising [email protected]

i had to share this cuz it's so fucking funny, they are butchuring my baby lmaooo i...

S

Soniel Kiru

i had to share this cuz it's so fucking funny, they are butchuring my baby lmaooo i want them to HONESTLY remove the whole rez ability and give her a new kit if they don't know how to balance the fuck outta that ability already it's been less rewarding to use it with every nerf and it's just becoming discouraging.

T

Tony Ayamaru

Hahaha

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

Hahahahahahahaha DELETE HER

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

So ppl can finally learn how to aim

P

Paulius Dudonis

Git gut mercy main

R

Raul Vovea

They should atleast increase the range she can res from while in ult otherwise it would be easily denied by just killing her.

B

Brady Cox

I heard that they are working on an ability to replace Ressurect called Miracle Worker

E

Emily Goodman-Pearce

And everyone screams at you to res but you know that you can’t cause you’ll die then they’ll yell they need healing when you’re dead D:
New skill please, bye bye res

T

Triston M. Conn

"In a world where everyone needs healing, *silent I need healing from genji bursts out* but you only have one beam. *sounds of kids calling mercy players derogatory names* coming this 2015 is Mercy an OP character that in two years will be shit!" Brought to you by blizzard

M

Mandi Ann Caka

I really wish her ultimate was her stabbing her staff into the ground all bad ass like healing those around her and going battle mercy with a self power boost

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom