Contact advertising [email protected]

I had posted the other day that my PC was destroyed in a flood the other day and I was...

B

Bishop Toci

I had posted the other day that my PC was destroyed in a flood the other day and I was looking to build a new PC.

Because the prices of GPUs and RAM are so high right now I'm actually thinking about getting a custom IBUYPOWER PC.

The SnowBlind Pro PC right now is $1,879
Specs:
i7-8700K
Corsair Hydro H55 120mm liquid cooling
16GB(8x2) DDR4 3000mhz g.skill trident z RGB
Gigabyte z370XP sli RBG Fusion
EVGA 850gq 80 plus gold
NVIDA GTX 1070 FE (EVGA version is $26 more)
Intel optane 16GB + 1TB HDD (not sure of brand but I still have a 4TB WD drive)
Plus another 1TB HDD (-$45 without it which I won't need since I have the 4TB drive)

Not to mention it has the monitor side panel which I think is really dope.

With the modifications I picked plus shipping and coupon code I have it comes to $1,852.50

I know it's sacrilege to buy prebuild here but I think the price is pretty good for everything I'm getting compared to what stuff costs at the moment.

Thoughts?

H

Han Nguyen

That cpu with that small of an AIO prob not the best combo.

S

Senura Attanayake

When u get that can u upload a video of u playing games on the side panel. My curiosity bugs me.

I

Ian Daniel

like this?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Bishop Toci

I honestly think with the prices everything is at right now this is actually cheaper than building my own. I put everything I'd be getting from the IBP PC into NewEgg except for the gtx1070 and found the cheapest brand new one on eBay and it came to $2100 or so not including a case. Even if I took the time to get good deals on everything I think the SnowBlind case plus everything else I get for buying from IBP makes it well worth it.

G

Greg Abney

Thats not bad at all. I would upgrade the cooler is about it. Plus, with that size psu, you could get a 1080 later on if you wanted once prices go down.

S

Senura Attanayake

I went to the snowblind site . U can upgrade to a gtx 1080 and would cost 2000 for the whole build even if you upgrade the cooler. with that i7 you should really go for a gtx 1080.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom