Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I got all the shrines! All it took was 180 hours! Now just gotta find 700 more Koroks,...

• Thread starter Voltaire Slapadelic
  • Start date
V

Voltaire Slapadelic

I got all the shrines! All it took was 180 hours! Now just gotta find 700 more Koroks, shouldn't be too difficult lol

D

Daniel L. Lawson

When DLC comes out and we can get the Korok mask.. it will be alot easier

R

Rocco Bennett

Im 119

J

Juan León

I haven't touched Hyrule castle yet because I really want to complete all the shrines first, and just actually explore the world around before taking on Ganon. I realize you can keep going after the final battle , but... it would seem so weird to me to leave such an important task as completing the shrines until after the most epic battle of the game. 170 hours into the game and I've got 85 shrines under my belt. Can't wait to get to 120 :D

B

Ben Bishop

I'm on like 40 shrines and about 10 korok seeds haha. So long to go till I get close to this. Even my 13 hearts look pretty crap in comparison

Z

Zac U

That and side quest is what I just started. Good luck.

C

Chas Vokey

I'm around 190 hours and have about the same amount of Koroks lol. I've been all over the map so many times, I can't believe I haven't found more. Guess I haven't been really looking for them though. Just working on upgrading the rest of my gear before going to fight Ganon

A

Alex Grier

im 90 hours and 85 shrines and 19 hearts and 2 and 1/2 stamina wheel and only like 50 koroks lol i want the original costume though.

S

Spencer Miller

I still have 46 shrines to go

K

Kenny Kuang

After that you'll need 200 more korok seeds.

V

Victor Martin

Congratulations! This game is extremely huge, you feel it will never end, incredible

J

Jacob Magasquage Ameral

JESUS CHRIST COMPLETIONIST LOL
I didn't even do that much lol

J

Jerry Cruz

good
luck i got really tired of
korok
seeds after just 300......

G

Gigi Marie

Dude I'm on like 7

J

James McCord

Imo they over did it with the number of seeds

D

Drake Preston

I have 442 korok seeds at this point. I'm good for now lol

R

Robert Harvey

Spoiler warning!!!!

Here is the map for those of you who want it. I got stuck on 600ish seeds and this was my saving grace

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tariq Khan

And then do it all again in hard mode

M

Mark Ceralde

Dude. I'm impressed lol

M

Mark Ceralde

When does the DLC with hard mode come out? Was thinking of starting a new game but may just wait for the new stuff

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom