Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I got a question that maybe someone has the answer for... Well you see i bought my...

C

Christian Torres

I got a question that maybe someone has the answer for... Well you see i bought my Nintendo Switch at launch and well i was stupid enough not to buy a glass screen protector and now my Switch has a really ugly scratch that bothers me a lot...

Anyone know a solution to removing scratches from the Switch screen? (I would really appreciate the help)

I been eyeing a few products one of course is a pair of Glass Screen Protector and i found a product name Polywatch but i'm not sure if its safe to use on the Switch... Its to remove scratches from a Watch Plastic/Crystal faceplate so maybe it could work?

J

Justin McGowan

Honestly it's probably going to be your best chance at lessening the appearance of the scratch other than replacing the screen. The Switch's screen is plastic so something designed for plastic watch faces should be perfect.

M

Mikel Stelmack

Just buy this and be careful it's what I got for mine and it's cheap as hell and strong
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jason James Grubb

Honestly Id be more asking in watch groups to see if this stuff actually does what it claims to before putting it on your screen

R

Rick Karrer

I've restored lots of old computer an iPods, there's a good change you'll make it worse if you do it by hand (I use a buffer on iPods and plastics). There's also a chemical coating on the screen that will get messed up. I'm not sure, but unless you or someone can replace the plastic altogether, your best bet might be to get a new Switch and sell your's for a slight loss. Im betting you can get at least $200 or more for it. Maybe if you have a game you've finished, sell it with the game.

K

Kyle MacDonald

Call Nintendo

Have you been using the dock?

S

Steven Goodnight

I did some research into this, it works well on damaged warches, but I don't know this product will work on the switch screen because it's designed for acrylic crystal. The switch's screen has pretty soft plastic ... ask the manufacturer or test on an old Nintendo DS screen. I'd not touch my Switch with this until I'd done more research (or tested it on an LCD if no one has done this before).

P

Patrickson Boan

It's still under warranty. Nintendo should be able to fix it. Just contact them.

N

Nigeria Hammad

Yeah tell Nintendo that the dock did it and they will fix it for free.

S

Shawn Adrian

Send it back to Nintendo. They fixed mine for free

S

Seth Ludeman

I’d just put a protector over the scratch, probably less noticeable

M

Mike Orlando

Following

S

Stacy Clymuns

Nintendo will replace....but most likely not if you use that stuff on it.

R

Raymond Wan

ALWAYS buy screen protector for any touch screen device

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom