Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I find no point in buying any games for the switch online as i have never been able to...

L

Luke Cable

I find no point in buying any games for the switch online as i have never been able to connect to any game.
but my ps4 and pc play perfectly.
Switch just wont connect always says errors even when i am right next to my modem. so until nintendo make an actual online that works in australia i am not wasting my money on any online multiplayer.

C

Cameron Hale

Have you tried a Ethernet adapter for your switch?

L

Luke Cable

Solved it changed mt DnS settings to 8.8.8.8

J

Juan León

I love Australia to bits but y'all really need to get better internet anytime I was there, it reminded me of my internet from probably 2007. Ugh

L

Luke Cable

Yeah it's terrible man, we are slower than Slovakias internet :(

R

Ryan Borrelli

Works for me daily you must have like a fire constantly burning in the device

L

Luke Cable

i told you i solved it.

R

Ryan Tucker

Internet is only an issue for you. Everywhere else its fine

D

Darren Wong

Check Ur NAT type, mine was facing the exact issue, my NAT was type C, changed it to type B n was ok after that

L

Luke Cable

Started doing it again now telling me my dns is incorrect even tho it worked first shot before. fuck this stupid expensive non working shit.

S

Sean Brightbill

Ok.

J

John Azwell

I also had a problem connecting to the internet. Must have taken a dozen tries.

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Its not just NAT issues, its the incredibly stupid location of the wifi antennas in the console itself, right between the aluminium chassis and one of the metal joycon rails., Great place to have the signal blocked to near unworkable levels ;)
Ever since I started using a UGreen usb-LAN adaptor the connectivity issues went away. SOL if I don't want to play docked though.

J

Jason Cameron

I've never had that issue. I can connect my Switch almost anywhere.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom