Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I did the thing!!! I finally got my Switch! It couldn't have come at a better time...

E

Evan Marks

I did the thing!!! I finally got my Switch! It couldn't have come at a better time because I'm dying to play Sonic Mania and Mario + Rabbids.
It was as simple as walking around in Target and spotting one. Actually I was there getting a battery for my Sega Saturn oddly enough. I was so excited I ran to the kid working the department, then I accidentally took the shopping basket home. I probably should have waited, as I'm now floating that rent check, but I'm usually the responsible one so I'm sure it will work out.
Cave Story is my first game, because I played Zelda. I love it so far!

S

Shawn Magargee

I got mine at Target as well. Was damned lucky I found one.

M

Matt Evertson

Did your copy of cave story come with the extras? Trying to find out if they come without them now

J

Jose Juan Vela Jr.

Excellent choice for your first game. Got my Switch at Target yesterday as well:

E

Evan Marks

Nice one!! I seriously considered Puyopuyo

J

Jesse Ray Kennedy

Got mine at target also. There was only 2 left.

A

Aaron White

Trying to build up my friends list!

What's your friend code??

C

Cesar Neg

Is it me or there are many more reports of consoles in the wild than before? Like the demand has slowed (a bit), or Nintendo has put their stuff together and at last they're coping with the demand?
Of course, the shortage will return once Mario Oddysey comes, and will again on december. I really hope Nintendo will be able to ship mode than 100 consoles per store for the holiday season :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom