Contact advertising [email protected]

I can boot my pc to Windows and have it running for about 20min then it starts...

K

Kris Hamilton

I can boot my pc to Windows and have it running for about 20min then it starts displaying these lines on the screen before the screen just switches off all together with the monitor showing "no signal" is this a driver issue, overheating or dying GFX card?

K

Kal Sebastian

Only in Windows? You don't see it while booting up or in the bios/boot menu?

K

Kris Hamilton

I have seen it in the bios menu aswel

G

George Arwnis

bb graphics card

W

William Bares

GPU memory failing when it heats up. Additional cooling only solution and it may not work anyway.

S

Shehryar Toosy

gpu dead

L

Larry Buskey

Your computer is just letting you know "winter Is coming". Hope it's nothing bad tho. :eek:

K

Kal Sebastian

Try connecting sth else like a laptop, console or a phone to your display and check it out

E

Eamonn Atherton

You need to take the bit of plastic out of the battery to take it out of demo mode.

A

Al Rayan

GPU temperature problem.

K

Kris Hamilton

I have recently updated the graphics driver but I don't see how that would allow it to run for 20min then start the lines

K

Kris Hamilton

I checked the fans do spin when I turn the machine on but once sitting in Windows they stop turning? Maybe the gpu is overheating

G

Gianluca Tuscano

Screensaver that starts after 20 min

W

William Bares

A repeating pattern is either a memory or memory trace (wire) issue. Almost impossible to fix even for the factory. Cool it down or underclock it but it still probably not fix it.

M

Mark Blackburn

That's classic artifactng it your GPU RMA it if you can

M

Mustaqeem Abbas

Sadly your GPU is dying !!

D

Daru Jati

F

D

Darren Ting

Test another montor