Contact advertising [email protected]

i bought a new pc. specs are as follows cpu: ryzen 3 1300X mobo:ASRock AB350 pro4 gpu:...

W

Wa Wa

i bought a new pc. specs are as follows
cpu: ryzen 3 1300X
mobo:ASRock AB350 pro4
gpu: zotac gtx1060 mini 6gb
ram: patriot viper ddr4 2400MHz
psu: antec 450 watts
hdd: 1tb

i have an lcd monitor which has vga ports so i bought an hdmi to vga converter and plugged it to the hdmi port of my gpu.
now, i installed a game. opened it. watched the cutscenes. the moment the mission began my monitor went black. i could here the sounds but couldn't interact. my gpu fan started to run very fast. first i thought it was gpu temps but i checked it and saw that it never went over 35 degrees. tried to run other games and same thing happened. can you guys help me?????????

K

Kevin Mahoney

What resolution is the monitor? Some games default to 1920 by 1080p. If they can't do that, sometimes a black screen can show. Using software like GeForce Experience can allow you to change graphic settings outside of the game to make it run best on your computer. I would try that first. Also make sure all correct drivers are installed of coarse. Another possibility is the PSU might be too weak for the system.

R

Roel Cayabyab

psy might be weak .
theres an app that you can check on how much watts you need to run you specs

R

Roel Cayabyab

i have 1060 6gb too and i use 600

J

James Dun-It Denham

Psu is fine I run same card on evga 450w bronze that's should not be your issue

B

Bruce Ruston

uninstall the latest nvidia drivers with DDU and download the older one before. I had this problem and this solved it for me. 390.65 seem more stable on my system and once they get past .77 install the that one

П

Павел Лавричков

Thats psu wow

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom