Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I been trying to do the "six" campaign with my now 25 Titan with 240 power and I cant...

M

Michael Mac Neill

I been trying to do the "six" campaign with my now 25 Titan with 240 power and I cant get past the 1st big room with all the npc to kill. I tried this about 30 times now and I watched a couple of youtube videos and read my prima guide for info and still did not help enough to finish it so posting here for some tips and help. I been only playing game for a week now and total newbie to this game never playing Destiny either. I played EQ EQ2 and WoW for last since EQ first came out so that my background. I have DOOM as well but that hard for me as well as I never done good with shooters but at least DOOM has cheat modes I can use lol. Also can I play this game solo and be able to get upgrades and do RAIDs as well posting now for comments and feedback!

D

Dalton Netto

Six campaign? Take a picture, I'm lost

M

Michael Mac Neill

maybe its called story but here is the Titan youtube post to help you know what I am talking about!

M

Michael Mac Neill

its called the campaign in a few places I been using the guides from like my prima guides and others

J

Josh Christina Brennan

If you need help feel free to add me

UncleDaddy69#1656

E

Elijah Waith

Same here! Let me know and I can hop on now! soleKEFS#1315

M

Michael Mac Neill

I am going to add the 2 people that just posted and see if I can figure out that part of game. I done nothing but grind my titan on the campaign and do some public stuff

M

Michael Mac Neill

I still not seen a way to add battle.net friends I guess that what there called can someone post that link? Ty

J

Josh Christina Brennan

Use your Blizzard app on your desktop, the one you launch the game from

M

Michael Mac Neill

I just used it to link my facebook acct figured that be easiest but not sure what to do now?

J

Josh Christina Brennan

What’s your battletag I’ll add you

M

Michael Mac Neill

Now I see I have to make a clan roster to show my battlenet friends trying to do figure out that part right now

M

Michael Mac Neill

looks like Macatk#1312

M

Michał Skotnicki

Oh, this one. It's bugged and sometimes more enemies spawn than they should. I died four times and then my connection dropped while doing this one, it's in Episode 9 of my playthrough.

A

Andrew Mahaney

Answering one of ur questions, u can not do the raid solo. In fact, unless u have godly aim, speed and reflexes, i wouldnt even bother trying it with less than a full 6 man squad

M

Michael Mac Neill

Ok I finally got my Titan to finish the campaign he is around 280 skill now should I keep trying to get him higher skill or can I work on lvling my Hunter which is at lvl 7 now and my Warlock has just started. I prefer to get all my toons to lvl 25 and hoping I can get all their campaigns done? And whats the fastest way to get my toons to 25 I assume doing public missions not sure what there called mission quests ect?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom