Contact advertising [email protected]

I am so tired of this. I got kicked for the third time in 6 months from Overwatch...

• Thread starter Christopher Brauer
  • Start date
C

Christopher Brauer

I am so tired of this. I got kicked for the third time in 6 months from Overwatch right from the start of a competitive match and I have really good internet. My ping was at 10 when I got kicked and my internet was working as well when I checked it. I got suspended for 10 minutes and I lost 50 sr.
I really wish the devs would actually make a system where it recognizes that it was the server's fault rather than the user. Or, better yet, I wish their servers wouldn't kick people for no good reason. It doesn't happen to me often, but it happens and it is very annoying nonetheless.

A

Alfredo Pabon

How so many people get kicked out? I've been playing since release and never ever been kicked out unless it was my internet or the actual severs having issues.

J

Jacob Ferguson

"Third time in six months"

M

Mary Ivanov

Plug in an ethernet cable ❤

S

Steve Lawrence

i have been kicked randomly also.. i get over it but nothing u can do

B

Brandon Sarratt

I got a 30 minute ban last night for getting kicked right at the beginning of a match. I'm afraid if I get kick one more time I be banned for the season.

B

Brandon Sarratt

It's a pretty common problem.

J

Juli Perret

Hasn't happened to me in comp yet thankfully, but sometimes my game just won't load in QP, I'll get stuck on the screen where they show the map, then an afk warning pops up and I get booted. Not looking forward to the day it happens in comp.

M

Mark Audsley

Mate I get kicked at least once everyday suck it up 3 times in 6 months is nothing

R

Raheem Illmatic Taylor

Give it up bro. Wait till next update. I promise you their network or something ain't right rn. Been getting hard FPS drops on a decent computer, also hanging way too long on loading screens when I have a high 30s ping

J

Jeff O'neill

HAVE U TRIED DELETING AND DOWNLOADING THE GAME AGAIN MAH BRUTHAH?

N

Nya Allana

happened to me last night. joke of the matter is that i normally only play QPs and happened to be playing ranked yesterday. hadn't had that bug in months :S

S

Savannah Dey Carden

Unfortunately they can't actually tell the difference between people it actually happens to, or queue ditchers, who can just shut off game/system/unplug LAN cable if they don't like a map or team comp.

I do agree that the bans suck though if you didn't mean for it to happen

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

I got kicked multiple times last season from the servers too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom