Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I am SICK of finding a decent player dedicated server and then within 30 minutes of...

S

Skye Blight

I am SICK of finding a decent player dedicated server and then within 30 minutes of playing, it crashes and I can never find the server again or rejoin. Does anyone know a 247 server that is at least 20 X BOOSTED that really is running 24/7?!

S

Shawn Barton

Arkadia, prim + on center. Boosted. I joined it last night

R

Richard Patterson

no one runs 2/4/7 since the upate // lucky if you 5/7 nights w/ o crashing or blue screens

S

Sean Rumney

What you need to do is ask the host to add them. I'll be running a pc hosted server when they launch. To be honest a PS4 is a terrible server host just not even close to meant to be doing this! Taxes the console so badly that's why 95% of player dedicateds that are boosted so high crash! The console is over heating. Unless you have the PS4 pro or a modded console good luck to you.

R

Richard Patterson

i have a slim w a cooling system its running an ark // when the game works ..

T

Tony Albright

Add Xinserz- I have an island server that I keep running constantly it only goes down when I adjusting settings apart from that it's went down maybe 3 times

S

Stephen Henderson

Most if not all player dedicated are crashing due to the update, the one I'm admin in didn't really have any issues until the update landed

T

Tony Albright

I haven't had issue with mine yet

B

Ben Mccormack

Ukfrienduk join that it is the best server

A

Adrian Bedwell

what happened to cluster1 skagina haha

K

Kirsten Williams

All servers are having some issues right now due to the latest update I've been talking to wildcard we had to delete all configuration and redownload game and it happened only once last night but it sucks

J

Josh Nelson

Add IcanArkAllDay. Server is pretty stable and been around for months. No admin abooooooooose

T

Taylor McDowell

Our server been up over 22hrs and still going strong it's almost 60 days in and no offline damage SE 6x tame raise hatch etc

S

Samuel Russel Spruill

You are welcome to join my server as well. It is running 24/7( with time to rest server). It is currently on the Center and will be switching to Ragnarok as soon as it releases. If you join my group for the server, you could win some prizes. :) Up to you though :D We will be happy to have you. :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom