Contact advertising [email protected]

I accidentally bought two lootboxes, I thought there was a certain amount on my...

• Thread starter Darius Tywon Warner
  • Start date
D

Darius Tywon Warner

I accidentally bought two lootboxes, I thought there was a certain amount on my account but there isn’t, how can I refund this?

D

Diego Peña

Don't think you can, might as well open them or ask in the forums

K

Kaleb Thompson

I think there's a very long complicated process to refunding anything digitally. I think your best bet is just cutting your losses and accepting that you accidentally spent 2 dollars lol

A

Amber Blosser

Can’t unfortunately

V

Vynyl Shiro

With all the hoops you gotta jump to get a digital refund, you're better off just taking the L and opening the boxes.

H

Harmbo Wengar

Give me your credit card and social security info and I'll do it for you

S

Stephen Christian Tonge

When I accidentally bought a character boost in WoW they reverted my account legit in like 5 minutes, I imagine they'd be able to do something similar with OW purchases.

C

Chaz Frisell

How tf do you only buy 2 lootboxes ?

R

Ravi Jayswal

Go to Microsoft store. Go up to an associate and tell them that you purchased a game and that you bought a loot Box by mistake. And then tell them that you accidentally spent $2. They will walk you over to the front desk and have you explain the same situation to another associate that is the customer service they will both stare at you blankly. While they're doing this explain that you spent $2 on a loot box and you want a refund. At this point u can either walk out or keep explaining u want a refund. At the end of the day u spend ur time reading this and gained absolutely nothing out of it except for the fact that you're asking for a $2 refund from a loot box.

D

Darius Tywon Warner

Should of known I’d get no good advice here from a bunch of trolls, lol

H

Harmbo Wengar

Blizzardcustomerservice.com

R

Ryan Turney

Pretty sure Jeff Kaplan can reimburse you, just shoot him an email.

H

Harmbo Wengar

You'll get your refund when mercy gets full team Rez Again

L

Lina Martinez

Don't. Congratulations on your duplicates and sprays

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom