Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I’m looking for a dedicated server guys, but not adds from the owners. I want some...

G

Gage Mcdonald

I’m looking for a dedicated server guys, but not adds from the owners. I want some suggestions from the people that play on their servers. The ones that experience the server first hand. Slightly boosted, mini games, pve/pvp. Thanks a lot everyone.

C

Chuck Priest

Andre Fordtard Walker

S

Steven Jones

Craig Roberts

T

Tony Burb

Marcus Mårtensson Michael Peterson Tashi Ona Marcano Chelsea Hutchinson Matt Rhodes Rodney Fuller. I'm not owner either just figured I would see what they have to say also. This is the server

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Msg me or the page for details

M

Matt Bruv Burnside

Craig Thomas

K

Katie Spidergirl Buller

Izlude is fantastic!!!! He has a cluster with a rag server and a center server i play on Prontera (center) and i love it. Its not super boosted. There are purge weekends along with super fun events pvp and non pvp, also it is very populated 30-40 active members on both servers. There is only 1 admin and hes fantastic! He will also be opening up a abberation map once it launches so you wont miss out on anything!! It really is a great community hope to see you there!!!

S

Stanley Westervelt

I play on this pretty awesome server rates are good to its a rp server with everything your looking for its called exiled kingdoms rp

Z

Zoe Williams

Rhiannon Apps Aza Hoskins

C

Craig Roberts

Arklife Global UK - triple settings, laid back helpful server we always in the global chat helping each other tame build ect, trading goes smoothly aswell, got a fb Page and a fb chat to communicate on works really well, long days Short nights boosted drops admin always at hand they aiming to fill the server 12 out of 16 daily players now I believe they are going to up the slots once full

R

Rhiannon Apps

This is the sever i play on the admin are great and really helpful only a few people atm Welcome to Azgard247-PvP X5
Ark server's Facebook page.....

Here you can get information about..
Server Events
Updates
Making trades

Azgard247-PvP X5
is a UK based server and is for adults

We also use discord (free app) that you can text chat & voice chat.!
Just download they app to your phone and then click the link below

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

There are 2 admins always willing to help when we are online

Zuluzozo87
Cloie12

Here you are a more or less free to do as you please there are just a few rules

1. No offline raiding
If you do you will get a warning ⚠
Do it again and you will be admin wiped.!!

2. No full base wipes or killing of passive tames

❌ NO TROLLING ❌

So basically just have fun, PvP make trades, tame and breed

If you spawn at Viking Bay 2 that is a safe starting area where you will find notice boards with information of community buildings.

K

Kevin Smith

K

Kevin Smith

N

Nikki Neihardt Frank

Very interesting post

J

Jordy Pitre

We have realm of Annwn been around a good bit it'll we did a restart about a month ago, I play the main antagonist on the server the demon. I do like events and storyline etc, we have different races, elve, human, orc, dwarf, and we are open to other races if was any in mind.. may jobs and roles to fill if wanting to join an already established tribe/race.. we are for now a no flyer no water tame, and no big carnivore taming server.. we have a Facebook page with rule posting and all kind of other things.. interested?

R

Rick G Merrill

Dylan Knott-Zackowskid

B

Brett Page

I love this one

D

Derek Rogue Gonzalez

Not guna go all out on it but my server is pretty fun, it's called 20xwonderland. Switched to prim plus and everyone is having a blast. It's on rag server and player stats are balanced and dinos are mostly balanced as well as you can get them. Max wild dino spawn is 300. 20x harvesting 50x mature rate (2hrs ish for a wyervn) 10 minute breeding intervals and currency is element from modified red drops. Events are usually monday-thurs but sometimes on weekends depending when I get outta work.

P

Phillip Sturgeon

Im looking for a tribe to join if your looking for a mate to start fresh with

B

Brian Paquette

Richard Hazell

K

Kaylee Booth

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom