Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m looking for a decently boosted PVE ONLY server with good taming stats. Not...

• Thread starter Katie Lynn Null
  • Start date
K

Katie Lynn Null

I’m looking for a decently boosted PVE ONLY server with good taming stats. Not bringing in a tribe etc. it would be just me

J

Jarod Moore

I got a chill ass pve only server lmk

S

Shawn Mckay

You can join my server, Dying Eyes

G

Grant Pepper

On Ya Rag UK! Small friendly real life bunch of friends that are looking for more people to play with! Solo or duo tribes only just changed over to rag map so it's fresh and ready to welcome new people! Moderate boosts and only raiding at the weekends! Feedback on stats will be taken and any changes that need to be made will be! Admin only to remove trolls!

C

Colton Strause

I'm in a Skyrim Role play server

P

Patrick Capone Massé

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Leonard Church

I'm in a relaxed tribe on a chill Nitrado pve server. Very boosted, with starter pack. If you're interested, pm me

B

Brittany Armstrong

Even though you do not like me there is a server room on called the ancient kingdoms it's PVP PVE Prim plus server you have to join the Facebook page to join the server. And please for the love of God don't cause any drama in this group

K

Katie Lynn Null

PVE only.

D

Darian Benjamim

I got a pvp server. But its only PvP so there can be tribe alliances. But is a fresh new server. Only 20 slots so want be a lot of trolls. 7x gather 10x taming 5x xp level 600 max wild dinos. I will be streaming on the server

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom