Contact advertising [email protected]

I’m installing a dual fan cpu cooler as exhaust in my case. Should I do push or pull?...

J

James Warmoth

I’m installing a dual fan cpu cooler as exhaust in my case. Should I do push or pull?
Ive read that pull is easier to clean but I have dust filters on all of my fans. Will that help keep a push set up cleaner? IMO push looks better.

S

Steve Rothwell

For radiators pull is typically better for cleaning, but since you have dust filters on your fans push should be easy to clean too. Just aim the fans to push towards the exhaust fan on your case (you probably knew this already). Can you post a pic of your cooler and the fans

C

Chris Wojciechowski

Your not trying to keep them clean. You need the to cool and cool propertly. Pull is the only way to do this with a radiator or heat shink witj fin’s.

J

James Warmoth

From what I’ve looked up there is no difference from push or pull. It’s a debate like AMD vs intel.
I’ve read that pull is easier to clean because you don’t have to pull your cooler apart to fully dust it.

I have a cooler with RGB fans so it will look better in a push set up.
That’s why I was wondering if the dust screens will cut down enough dust so that I won’t need to pull the radiator out to fully clean it.

J

James Warmoth

J

James Warmoth

J

James Warmoth

J

James Warmoth

J

James Warmoth

I was going to go with a push set up exhaust out of the top

Contact advertising [email protected]