Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyNV4O2vWeU I dont wanna start an argumentation about...

K

Khal Möhle

I dont wanna start an argumentation about this Channel, this person, his skills, his acting or anything like that.
I just wanna point out this video, cause a buddy showed i to me and said i should watch it, cause its entertaining.
Whether or not it is, i was actually pretty upset about their knowledge about mutations.
They clearly know nothing about mutations. They just dont. There are no negative mutations. The limit isnt capped at 40 (technically it is but still) and there is no such thing as color OR stat mutation, but rather the potential of either getting one, both or even none.

I dont get it that more or less nobody cares about this game to do their researches. It seems like people play this game, experiencing something, taking false conclusions but then go out in the world to spread it. :/
There are so many rumours and most of them can get denied by the wiki (well, the wiki isnt always right as well, but definetly more reliable than most other sites and videos), but people need to stop taking random conclusions and fighting for that to be the truth, if other people have valid proofs that they are wrong.

Rant over..

S

Sean Fez Ferrier

Cheers for that Jeff, now back to the studio.

R

Régis Fossat

Yeah no negative mutations but here they had probably just à lower health stego in the pense when made the eggs lol still i love nick vidéos!

L

Lily Grace Dixon

Find it so annoying when people spread misinformation :/ Like, if you don't wanna research it, fine, but don't then spread the nonsense you've made up as if it's fact lol

J

Jennifer Leonard

Does anyone else absolutely hate long vids

G

Grant Gillett

Misinformation is the changling's way of war... completely valid in keeping potential foes off balance and confused. staying better informed and trusting what you know as the difference in wisdom and knowledge is it's sole mitigation...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom