Contact advertising [email protected]

PC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjMcgbNKlk0 OMG THEY NERFED THE RES!!! FINALLY!

T

Tariq K

OMG THEY NERFED THE RES!!! FINALLY!

O

Oscar Ruiz

Tdlr: rez doesn't reset cooldown on valkarie activation and rez cooldown doesn't cut down to 15 seconds either

S

Shivam Pathania

r.i.p

S

Shivam Pathania

she wasn't that OP to be honest

P

Peyton Ochs

Welp, mercy is useless now

J

Jeremy Wheeler

I will literally scream like a school girl when DPS actually get nerfed or completely reworked and then nerfed after that.

R

Robert Brattain

i'm just really SHOOK about all this crap

O

Oliver Danger Gray

This is fucked up

O

Oliver Danger Gray

I'm so angry

G

George Rodriguez

i mean on comp it was kind of ridiculous on some maps. if the team had an orisa bation combo just res one or the other it was a concrete barrier you couldn't stop

C

Cecil Ward

i play mercy as my main, and i agree with this change tbh

S

Shelby Randle

And people still can’t kill me lol.

C

Cecil Ward

people who are angry over someone who plays mercy and agree's with the changes.... "ooooo noooo our OPness is going now i wont be able to play the class" ....

C

Cecil Ward

mercy's new ress gets more people ressed up than ever befor than when she had mass ress.... why remove mass ress give her an OP alt and just increased ress....

D

Dylan Strong

That's the definition of an idiotic mistake. They should've made it 15 seconds after Mercy popped her ult. This practically makes her Ult useless. Now it's a shot versioin of Lucio's you, and Orisa's ult. Am I the only one that now knows who NOT to play now?

D

Dominique Wigginton

I don’t know about increased Rez they must have had to do this for low level play cause in grandmaster she’s reviving one or two people max and she’s dead because you always focus the mercy

J

Josh Lewis

Overwatch bullshit

B

Brie Rochelle

Mercy will never be good enough for you bastards. You guys don't deserve her.

O

Omar Karrar

good i dont play this game anymore lol

K

Key Mayers

it's not about nerfing mercy it's about buffing everyone else

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom