Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 https://www.facebook.com/groups/1887172124882161/ Join us on Ragnarok as we are...

• Thread starter Samuel Russel Spruill
  • Start date
S

Samuel Russel Spruill

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Join us on Ragnarok as we are apart of the grand opening! As the host, I welcome anyone to my server. This page is not to be used as primary page to seek Ark info. My group page will be used for server related info. I would like to also say that there will be plenty of chances to win some really cool prizes. Prizes that are not even on the market at your local store. Try that for EXCLUSIVE! This is not an advertisement but an invitation to anyone and all PS4 players seeking to play Ragnarok on my server on Day 1--->full release...

S

Samuel Russel Spruill

Server is set up currently on THE CENTER. All settings are set up on survival mode which means you survive as if you were there yourself. The only real rule is a tribe of only two must survive. Care to have a little fun until Full release? Friend Server4031 to join on my current map.

J

Jaybob N Laura Mc

Kinda looks like an ad

A

Anthony D. Woodbury

Don't join it.

S

Samuel Russel Spruill

lol. OF COURSE its an ad goof balls. Why not join it? The cartoons scare you away? lol Whats wrong with a few cartoons to make it a little more exciting? lol as far as whether or not this is real, someone for example within the group just won an ark Keychain and necklace by playing a simple quiz game. I have connections making some ark eggs for one to paint(baby dino inside) and possibly some other small trinket prizes. All of it is coming out of my pocket. No tricks are involved here. Just fun. It is by one's choice to join my server. I play like everyone else no cheats. Trade center will be the only thing built with codes but I will be building it this way to protect the server trade-center. No reason to get upset over opening a server out of generosity. You'd be better off on a server hosted server anyway.whether it is mine or not. It runs a lot better and the server has more control to suit most everyone's wants. :) - FACT

S

Samuel Russel Spruill

I have been recruiting for a good long while, and I know most of you on the PS4 page have been seeing a lot of my invitations because I welcome anyone who wants to play. There are always new people joining the the PS4 group and need to know that there are safe hosted servers out there. I hope I answered any and all questions/concerns. - Server4031

J

Jaybob N Laura Mc

I'm just saying because in your post it clearly says "this is not an advertisement" nothing more, nothing less.

S

Samuel Russel Spruill

It was a joke, my friend :D

S

Samuel Russel Spruill

I see where what you are talking about though, and it is an ad but also a invitation as well so it is really both if you look at it that way. Make since?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom