Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/s720x720/19466488_480401118963715_85751383...

I

ICoulter Gaming

J

Joe Burnham

This would be so heavy and uncomfortable

C

Colton Trundy

Yeah. It would fail

Z

Zachary Moore

I was literally telling someone about this yesterday.

Z

Zachary Moore

Where did you get this image?

C

Chris Becker

Can we stop with these, it's pretty obvious that that's a no go, resolution too low

J

John Carl Zullo Dio

I think a read somewhere that you require at least 1080p and that's per eye to prevent nausea.

G

Garou Rey

Hey guys remember that time we tried to do it with the game boy as a stand? Lets do it again!

D

Derek Beattie

Not to mention where the exhaust is on switch. It would overheat for sure

M

Matthew Lee Sicilio

Skyrim VR w/ motion controls on the go

R

Robert Hunter III

Doesn't have enough power to run it optimally so it was cause headaches, vomiting, all that crazy shit you don't want to happen when playing video games.

M

Matt Vuicich

Come on can't you just take the switch for what it is VR is a flash why would Nintendo jump on this

M

Matt Vuicich

It seems to me at least 2-3 times a week someone posts something on how to make the switch better if it is VR or a mini or Xl this switch is great how it is

R

Rowena Kls

J

Joshua Pearl

Switch VR be like...

D

Dillon J. Stolz

But guys, imagine if the headset had its own built-in screen that boosts the resolution and just need to insert the Switch to play the games? It's not a complete impossibility

H

Howard Moen

The Fan made design concept of this headset is just so bad. Those straps aren't strong enough to handle the weight with the headset and the Switch. I can already imagine the headset constantly slipping down.

J

Johnathon Bastone

The way you put it in makes me afraid of using it. Because what if it doesn't click in and it drops?

K

Keith Pickard

Someone falls on their face and breaks their Switch XD
I've almost fallen over playing Windlands on my PSVR

K

Kevin Sanchez

It'll be Nintendo's 2nd Biggest flop

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom